Monday, February 27, 2017|
|Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate Groundhog Day |
Date: Sent Thursday, February 2, 2017
|Rating: 2.57/5 (88 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
10. It's on nearly every calendar.
9. Helps relieve cabin fever.
8. Forecast is no less reliable than the National Weather Service.
7. At least one of them critters is bound to see things your way.
6. Valentine's Day is too depressing for nerds.
5. Unlike the Easter Bunny, he keeps his dirty paws outside.
4. As they used to say on radio: "The Shadow knows."
3. It's fun to say, "Punxsutawney."
2. If a rodent can bring us an early spring, more power to him.
1. In Minnesota, either way we come out ahead.
Received from Mikey's Funnies.