- "OK, we got gold. We got the frankincense. We got the myrrh. Think we should get something more practical, like diapers, maybe?"
- "I thought this was SUPPOSED to be a WEEKEND road trip. Boy, is my wife ever gonna be ticked when I get home."
- "All this gazing at a star while riding a camel is making me woozy."
- "I still say it wouldn't hurt to drop by Balthazar's place for another visit on the way back. That was SOME buffet!"
- "16 hours a day on a camel. Are you sure this beats walking?"
- "Why should I always have to be in the rear? It's somebody else's turn to get sand in his face."
- "You guys have any idea how to treat saddle sores?"
- "Man, I'm starting to get a rush from this frankincense!"
- "You guys ever eat camel meat? I hear it tastes like chicken."
- "You know, I used to go to school with a girl name Beth Lehem."
- "What kind of name is Balthazar anyhow? Phoenician?"
- "Hey, do you either of you know why 'MYRRH' is spelled with a 'Y' instead of a 'U'?"
- "Okay, who forgot to give his camel a bath before we left?"
- "Whaddya mean we'll be part of history? A year from now, nobody will have a clue why we did this."
And the top thing overheard on the Wise Men's Journey to Bethlehem:
- "I can't wait to see and bow down before the Messiah who has long been foretold!"
Received from Laugh & Lift.
For subscription and other information, go to our web page at http://GCFL.net, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)
© Copyright 1997-2013, GCFL.net.