[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Dec 3 11:09:55 CST 2003

         John I loved this one. It was really good. :)
 Jeff PA

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The
teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to
swallow a human because even though it was a very large
mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated
that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not
swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little
girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

When the teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?", the
little girl replied, "Then you can ask him."

Received from Janet Price.

---
Remember when the funniest jokes were the clean ones? They
still are!

A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)