[GCFL-discuss] Interviewing With An Intelligence Agency (or, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Fort Meade)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Dec 5 12:40:20 CST 2003

Found this on Slashdot.org and wondered if anyone here had
an comments about it.  I thought it was pretty interesting.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/nsa-interview.pdf

"This article, written in November, 2003 under the
pseudonym "Ralph J. Perro" and recently posted to the
Federation of American Scientists' website, will be of
interest to anyone contemplating employment with an
intelligence agency (especially the NSA)."

--
At a day-care center, some of the children were talking
about their siblings.  "My brother takes horseback-riding

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!