[GCFL-discuss] I'm a butter bean, too!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Dec 8 09:59:23 CST 2003

Hey, Eagle!  I really enjoyed your list of "How come?"
ponderings!  I've made copies to put in lunches tomorrow.  I
always enclose something humorous from GCFL or from Dave
Barry or somewhere in my kids' and husband's lunches.  It's
a nice touch, and who couldn't use a laugh at lunchtime??
Another wonderful source for "brown bag funnies" is clipping
preposterous items from catalogs (The Lighter Side, and
Lillian Vernon are the best catalogs for complete
nonsense).  Those are being delivered to my house by the
truck load lately!

Michigan Hockey Mom