[GCFL-discuss] Blacknova game

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Dec 10 14:28:29 CST 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 07:29:57PM +0000, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

> I gotta tell you John, I'm very confused by that game, but I'll get the hang of it. For those who are playing, I'm Romans. Very confused about this game, but made a little mulla off of energy.

Yeah, it's kinda involved, especially at first.

Read these:
http://gcfl.net/blacknova/faq.html
http://gcfl.net/blacknova/newplayer.html

and finally

http://forums.blacknova.net/viewtopic.php?t=1574

That last link is off GCFL, so GCFL obviously has no
control over what you might run across there (ads and
such).  The hints are good, so that's why I mentioned it.

- John

--
Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things. - Dan
Quayle

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!