[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Dec 14 21:45:52 CST 2003

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 10:20:50PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> If you haven't noticed, John doesn't seem to work on the weekend. I think he
> is a  one man show, no help in the office. He's doing a good job if he is
> indeed working by himself.

Actually, John works on other stuff on the weekends... ;-)

I have a couple of moderators, but I guess they don't
check email as much on the weekends either...

I can't expect volunteers to work too hard can I? ;-)

> About Saddam, it will put a feather in Bush's cap.
> Not rejoicing just wondering what took so loooong.

I think we've ridded the world of another monster.  I
praise the armed forces that risk their lives everyday
over there.

--
I was taking a walk yesterday, saw a bald eagle. Well, at
least I think he was bald. He was pulling feathers over

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!