[GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 10:18:21 CST 2003

I personly like to play paintball and do stuff on my computer.  Just an off point did the attachment work for everyone??

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 12/18/03 11:14AM >>>

This would be a good topic.  What do we do in our spare time?  I personally
don't have any!  But if I ever do (probably when the kids are all grown up
and out on their own) I would read.  I love to read.  Stephen King is my
favorite author.

Anyone else?

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

                    12/18/03 09:55 AM

If the attachement for the email did not work let me know and I will try
again.  We have been having troubles getting attachments to go through on
email.

Eric
NY