[GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 10:54:44 CST 2003

For others, I would help the homeless and elderly.  Realistically, feed,
clothe and try to find housing for them.  For the elderly, spend time doing
chores, taking them shopping, to the dr., read to them or just spend time chatting.
My true desire?  To build homeless shelters in every state that would house
and feed individuals and families for a long enough period of time to allow
them to find jobs, save $$ and assist them in finding housing when they are able
to maintain on their own.

For me, (realistically) I would spend my time in a bungalow in Hawaii on one
of the least populated islands...just me, the sun, the waves, warm breezes and
enjoy it until it ended.   Outside the realm of reality, I would travel to
every state in the US I have not been to then travel to Africa, France and
Australia maybe.

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"