[GCFL-discuss] Spare time

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 11:00:13 CST 2003

I create some spare time occaisionally!  I take my daughter
Western horseback riding.  We have some beautiful trails
here in Michigan.  I've also been known to blow my husband's
doors off in a game or two (or eight) of billiards.  And
then there's always my son's ice and roller hockey
games . . . I'm the quintessential, devoted hockey mom.
Never followed the game until he started tending goal
several years ago, but when it's your kid out there on the
ice, you sit up and take notice, believe me!

Michigan Hockey Mom