[GCFL-discuss] POOOOOR Kitty!!!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 13:05:05 CST 2003

That was funny!  I think somebody likes torturing cats!  Wonder what my cat
would look like underneath all of that black hair?  Hmmmmm......

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] POOOOOR Kitty!!!

                    12/18/03 12:00 PM

I am not sure where this came from but for the animal joke lovers here you
go!!  This is really funny

READ the story, THEN open the photos.

Note:  This was not done on purpose (by the pet owner) and the cat is fine
and back to normal.
"My sister-in law is from Oklahoma and has a slight accent. She has cats
and
when she lived in the south she would
take them to the groomers and have what is called a Line Cut. To her line
cut is when all of the fur hanging down
below the cat's tummy is taken off (because it gets matted or snarled).
When she moved to Chicago with my brother, one
of the cats fur got all tangled up during the move so she took it in for a
line cut.  She was quite surprised when she
heard the price as it was twice as much as it was down south. She confirmed
with the groomer that he understood what a
line cut was and he said "yes, I know what a LION cut is." It seems her
accent came out sounding like LION not LINE
and this is how her cat was returned to her. (see PHOTOS) She cried for a
week...but not as much as the cat. It was
November in Chicago and the cat needed all the fur it had."

Gas in car to go to groomers        $4.50
Cat car carrier                     $32.99
Grooming fee                        $80.00

Getting the look from one seriously pissed off cat Priceless!

Eric
NY

(See attached file: cat.JPG)(See attached file: cat2.JPG)