[GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 13:24:16 CST 2003

I prefer to call them Markers so we don't scare those that happen to skim
what we read.
I started with a Thunder Cat made by ICD. And then bought a Desert Fox.
It's a beautiful tourny marker. Sadly tourny's have gone electric so ICD
has dropped everything to go electric.
My bro plays with his Spyder. It's a first gen that he's totally
upgraded. Nothing but the metal body is original, he's upgraded the
trigger himself, the block and grip, everything in it is upgraded. But he
refuses to go electric.
We play lots of back yard games. Not willing to travel alot and pay
someone else lots of money to play. But I've been to a tourny and had fun
taking 7/8.

God bless,
Lance
WA