Fw: Re: [GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 21:15:46 CST 2003

         I'd go on vacation, to the beach in the summer but if it was in
the winter I'd go skiing half the time. Anyone else like to snow board or
ski?
 Jeff
PA

It is quite funny how and email can travel from its original location
(where ever that might be!).  A question was once posed to people on the
discussion list asking what they would do if given $500.  I again have a
similar question.  If you had a week(being generous) to do what ever you
want.  What would you do?  Assume that you don't have to worry about
expenses but try to be realistic.