[GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 18 20:19:14 CST 2003

A week in the UK for me thank you

Dave
PA
----- Original Message -----
From: <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
To: "Shirley Heit" <sdmheit at verizon.net>
Cc: "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] SPARE TIME

It is quite funny how and email can travel from its original location (where
ever that might be!).  A question was once posed to people on the discussion
list asking what they would do if given $500.  I again have a similar
question.  If you had a week(being generous) to do what ever you want.  What
would you do?  Assume that you don't have to worry about expenses but try to
be realistic.

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 12/18/03 11:22AM >>>

Yes, but I had gotten that joke before from somewhere else (I thinK)
**

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com