[GCFL-discuss] Bikers.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Dec 23 00:41:54 CST 2003

Have you ever read the book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"?  It
talked about the importance of back roads and taking your time and enjoying
what you pass.  I haven't finished the book, but just that peek made me stop
and think about how I get where I'm going and what my kids do or don't see.
Jeanene
ps What brand of bike is a Gold Wing?  I should know this answer just as a
matter of trivia, but I swear I can't put it with a maker.  Honda?  Yamaha?
Daihatsu?  Kia?  heehee