[GCFL-discuss] I learned that we forgot what Christmas is all about.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Dec 30 16:43:24 CST 2003

Hello, All!

Someone wrote:  "I learned that we forgot what Christmas is
all about."  Actually, I had a very profound and moving
Christmas on the spiritual level.  I would have needed to
give all sorts of boring background info, however, in order
to convey most of the experience.  And it wouldn't have been
funny.  Touching, perhaps; funny, no.  Now face it:
Christmas carol wars and toboggan buzz manuevers have much
more potential for humor!  Hope your Christmas was happy,
funny, and spiritually meaningful, too:)

Michigan Hockey Mom