There is the Law of Gravity - and then, there is the Law of Parenthood
- A child's behavior will improve in proportion to the distance she is away from the parent.
- Two is equal to two, except when referring to time. Two minutes of tantrum lasts 20 times as long as two minutes of quiet time.
- The choice of a preschooler's best friend corresponds directly to the distance the friend lives from your house.
- A child's enjoyment of a popular entertainment will be inversely proportionate to the parent's enjoyment.
- The chance of a surprise visit by your parents-in-law is directly proportional to the size of the mess in your home.
- A child will always eat exactly what she has loved for the past year unless it is the only food in the fridge.
- The ease with which a toddler acquires the ability to say a word increases with its likelihood to embarrass a sailor.
Received from Pastor Tim.
For subscription and other information, go to our web page at http://GCFL.net, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)
© Copyright 1997-2018, GCFL.net.