[GCFL-discuss] Hmmm...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 12:35:26 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 01:27:01PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> So when/if GCFL chooses to add the email at the bottom it will read "eric at drydenmutual.com" (in this case)  and this will stop spammers.  If that really works i say go for it

The "eric at drydenmutual.com" format is only used in the
archive, not the email.  And of course we can't guarantee
that this will stop all spammers.

- John

--
Six-year old Angie and her four-year old brother Joel were
sitting together in church.  Joel giggled, sang and talked

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!