[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Nov 20 11:30:08 CST 2003

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 12:05:02AM -0800, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
>          John,  ( the guy who runs things)
>    I just wanted you to know how cool I think this discussing list is. I
> also wanted you to know I appreciate GCFL for letting everyone on the
> list for free, I am sure it takes some time to come up with a good joke
> everyday.

Thanx.  I love sharing good, clean jokes, so it's all a
fun hobby.  But sometimes the queue runs out at the worst
possible time!  I do the best I can to keep things running
smoothly.

One thing I'm hoping to do soon is distribute some of the
tasks to volunteers that want to help.  We'll see how it
goes.

- John

--
How come there's only one Monopolies Commission? -- Nigel
Rees

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!