[GCFL-discuss] What should GCFL improve?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 21 12:09:10 CST 2003

That is a good point.  Is there any stipulations on what can be posted as a topic. (current events, funnies, etc.)

Eric

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 12:45:10PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> This discussion thing is cool but I think it would be neat if every morning you posted a discussion topic or something to get it rolling.

Hmmm... I'm not sure I could come up with a discussable
topic every morning.

There's nothing to keep any of you from posting a
discussion topic every morning.  Actually, no one would
even know that it's not from me would they? ;-)

- John

--
The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but
the ability to keep your mouth shut in one is priceless.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!