[GCFL-discuss] What should GCFL improve?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 21 13:52:04 CST 2003

Thank you Eric.  Yes, it was hard.  But he had been so sick the last five years, for him it was a release.  It was asbestosis and he had to fight for every breath.  Now he does not have to fight anymore.  But the time did come and tho he is forever a part of me, he is also a part of my past.  I enjoy my grandchildren so much...they all call me Nana.  So do many of my internet friends (younger and older).  And I love these jokes...I used to have my own list until it got too XXX-rated for me and I dropped out of it.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote: "Grandmother",
I am sorry to hear about your husband. It is nice to see that you still carryon as usual. My Grandfather died about 3 years ago and my own grandmother took it very hard. She now only stays at home.

Eric

If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in  English, thank a veteran!