[GCFL-discuss] My new business

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 21 15:09:31 CST 2003

Well, if you are struggling, I certainly hope you did not pay for your
business cards, because those can easily be created on the computer and
Avery has special paper so that the edges of the business card look just as
professional as the ones that are done by professionals!

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] My new buisness

                    11/21/03 03:01 PM

I have sent off for buisness cards. I have my web page info at the bottom
of all my out going emails.  I leave magazines at doctor offices etc.. I
send out emails to all the people i can to let them know. I ask friends and
family to pass the word on. I strugle to make ends meet and keep the old
car going,so i cant put much money into advertising right now. Dont know
what else to do or how to advertise more or get more email addresses to
email info to. Jim

--- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
What have you done to promote your new business??

Eric

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 11/21/03 03:40PM >>>
I have a question, i started selling Tupperware about 3 months ago. I am
having trouble getting my new buisness going. Im a single dad also. I
really need to do good at this. Does anyone have any sugestions? Jim

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 01:15:05PM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

> I have a topic, Christmas is coming and I need a second income!  Any
> suggestions?

Side job?  Sell something on Ebay?

--
"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a
weird religious cult." -- Rita Rudner

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!

James Adams  http://my.tupperware.com/jimadams
Your Help IN Getting My Buisness Going IS Appreciated. Check Out My Web
Page.                    Thank You , Jim