[GCFL-discuss] My new buisness

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 21 15:33:58 CST 2003

Thanks, and i did spell it the right way on my cards. Im under alot of stress right now and not thinking straight. My web page might be down because i havent had the $20 to keep it. Like i said im having it real hard right now trying to fight to get my 2 daughters that want to be with me. And my car is not running right. And yes there is the potential to make good money selling tupperware if you can get started. And i really need the extra money right now. Any ideas? Thanks,Jim

--- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
One thing that might help... "Buisness" is spelled
"Business".  Hope you didn't make that mistake on your
business cards.

Went to your web page, and it says "We apologize, but the
page or Tupperware Consultant website you are requesting
is currently unavailable. Please contact your Consultant
with any questions, or click here to find a local
Distributor."

That can't be good.

Is there really any money in selling Tupperware?