[GCFL-discuss] My new buisness

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 21 15:53:16 CST 2003

Thanks. I need all the help i can get. Jim

--- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I think you might want to try focusing your advertisement a little.  Seems
that the people who need Tupperware the most are those that are just getting
started with life on their own.  I think I would try to aim at college
students and newly-weds.  Is there a college campus near you?  Try putting
posters up there.  Also see if wedding chapels will let you set out business
cards.  (not the idea thing, but...).  Trying to think of other free/cheap
ways to advertise.  Other ideas for when you have a little more money is try
bridal mags or bridal shows.  Just an idea.

Philip