[GCFL-discuss] What should GCFL improve?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Nov 22 02:08:39 CST 2003

           John,
  NO offense to whoever wrote about the fact of not recieving your own
e-mails that you write through the discuss line, but I personally like
the idea of getting it, then I know it went through & stuff.
       Is there anything you would like to see GCFL do or improve?
 John
  One thing I like reading is a good blond joke one a week but that may
be asking a bit much.  I also like the the none lame ones but yeah you
come up with some good ones so keep up the good work.
  Jeff
 PA