[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 23 00:04:28 CST 2003

                          Hey as a topic for Sunday:
            How does everybody feel about how President Bush is doing
with  his Job? Should he put in an impeachment notice or run for
President next term? Do you feel he did his best or did bin laden get the
better of him by escaping? Just something I thought about bringing up.
Some of you may not have much interest in Politics but yeah just thought
I would send that around,  I don't know if you all feel to strongly about
politics to discuss them or not.
Jeff
PA