[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 23 01:04:10 CST 2003

I fear we as the US are following the fall of great empires. Stretch
ourselves so thin that we implode. It would be nice to see someone take
office who doesn't think with testosterone. I think it's time we get a
little humble.

A thought that some might not known: Islam doesn't believe in Idols, yet
we've accused them of being idol worshipers. Would be nice to see Bush
learn his opponents before dissing them.

I would like to see Bush quit fighting his dad's fight. It takes a man to
quit a fight, so be a man Bush and stop fighting a Vietnam war.

Wished he had gotten Bin Laden, but oh well, you win some and lose some.

My dos centavos.

Lance
WA
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."