[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 23 11:26:45 CST 2003

I agree
with Eagle a hundred percent. And feel we need to back Bush. We
need to go back to the Bible and Prayer and let God have his way.
Jim IN.

--- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I will bite...

I think he is doing as well a job as can be expected of anybody in him
shoes.  The economy is strengthening for the mess Clinton left it in.  If
Iraq come to pass according to planned we will regain most or all
credibility that was jeopardized with the entire Saddam issue.  I am also
not entirely convinced Bin Laden is not buried in a cave some where in Tora
Bora (sp).  I know the tapes and all that, but...  All in all I sincerely
hope Bush is re-elected in 2004.  If for no other reason then that I don't
like any of the options the democrats are offering.

Eagle