[GCFL-discuss] Election year

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 23 20:43:54 CST 2003

Bush?  He's a leader such as this country has not seen since
the man on my five dollar bills.  He is honest, he has
integrity, he calls for accountability.  He tackels what his
critics deem impossible, and he succeeds.

I shudder to think what would have happened had he not been
at the helm September 11th.  Would Gore have had "the
testosterone" to call for a national day of grieving on
bended knee before God the following Wednesday, healing the
nation by sending them to churches of all faiths, then
launching such a technologically advanced and downright
astronomical shock and awe campaign against the terrorists?
No, he probably would have held fireside chats aimed at
understanding our "cultural differences" and ultimately
blaming our nation as a whole for offending our fellow human
beings.

Terrorists are not human beings - they are evil.  Trust me,
the middle east culture wants no more part of them than you
do.

Bush, as Commander in Chief, stirred our troops into such a
patriotic, proud, and powerful state that there was no way
those young men and women were going to fail.  He sent them
to fight and perhaps die for you, my friend.  For the United
States and all the freedom and liberty she stands for.  And
all the evil and terrorism she stands against.

The War on Terrorism is working.  We've really no clue how
many other terrorist acts have been thwarted since that
first and only attack, but my President knows.  I trust him
to lead us forward, and I feel confident and safe with him
calling the shots.

Be wary of the motivations of the Demoncratic party during
this election year.  They are the ones slinging this "not
another Viet Nam" propanganda around, simply to discredit
Bush and get their candidate into the White House.  The
differences between these two wars are as numerous as the
differences between night and day.  Educate yourself, and
make an informed decision based on facts - not emotions.

In America, it's the Democrats' right, and yours and mine
too, to express our opinions without fear of reprisal.

What would I do with $500?  Well, I was presented with that
delightful problem just a few months ago when the child
credit rebate checks came in the mail.  I erected a stunning
30' flag pole in my yard, with a fresh 8' x 5' Old Glory
snapping proudly in the breeze.  I look at that flag every
morning now, and thank God that I'm a citizen of these
United States of America.

God Bless,
Michigan Hockey Mom