[GCFL-discuss] Monday's new topic as Sunday's is now dead!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 24 12:30:15 CST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 11:31:35PM -0700, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> How many of you go by your middle name as opposed to your first name?  AND
> what part of the country/world do you hail from?  I am curious to know if
> there is a correlation.

First name, although when I was young I was called with
both first and second names (John Paul).
Alabama, USA

- John

--
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!