[GCFL-discuss] Sorry I was away

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 24 12:43:23 CST 2003

I had to go out of town this weekend, so I was not around
to approve messages like I usually am.

One thing I've learned while running GCFL is that it's
better to stay quiet about political issues when you
represent something bigger than yourself.

However, speaking for myself, and NOT GCFL, I'll just say
that I think Bush was a better choice than Gore for a
number of reasons.  However, Bush could use some work on
his foreign policy and he'll never be as articulate as
Clinton or Gore. Still, I appreciate his honestly and
integrity.

Nevertheless, I always pray for our President and other
leaders regardless of who they are.  The fact is they are
the leaders of the US and represent all Americans whether
we like it or not.  Once an elected official makes it to
office, I think we should get behind them and support them
as best we can (at least until near the next election! ;-)

- John

--
"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed
by a Great Dane." -- Smiley Blanton

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!