[GCFL-discuss] Monday's new topic as Sunday's is now dead!

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 24 14:33:46 CST 2003

Born in Wisconsin, lived there till I was 4, moved to UT for 8 years, then moved to WA and have lived there ever since (11years). And my whole family goes by first name. Mom is from WA and dad is from Indiana.

Lance
WA

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
How many of you go by your middle name as opposed to your first name?  AND
what part of the country/world do you hail from?  I am curious to know if
there is a correlation.
I have always been called by my middle name (as do all but one of my family
of origin -- even both of my parents) and we are all born and raised in
Texas and Arizona.
Jeanene