[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 24th

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 08:45:50 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:56:17AM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> OK.  Since the day is almost an hour old (at least in my part of the world)
> and nobody has proposed a topic yet I will jump back into the fray.
>
> "When considering a political candidate, what issues are most important to
> you?"

What's the deal with all this political mess?  Surely we
can find something worth talking about that is more
interesting...

Has anyone seen the 3rd Matrix movie?  Were you as
disappointed as I was?

- John

--
Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days
no one talks about seeing UFOs like they use to.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!