[GCFL-discuss] Re: 3rd Matrix

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 12:21:46 CST 2003

Good observation Lance. The initial Matrix movie ended with Neo saying, "I
going to show them a world. A world without control or boundaries. A world
without you." That YOU was not Smith. That YOU was the Matrix itself, are so
the audience was led to believe. The Matrix still exist. The war isn't OVER.
The Architect said so. I personally think that, the Bros didn't think this
through. They developed an excellent philosopy type movie based on the
Messiah, but got caught up in the HYPE of wire fu, then lost their way and
didn't know how to get back on the path. There are so many holes left to
fill. There can be other Matrix movies done, but who will trust that it or
they will deliver, then pay $10?

Hey John, keep up the quotes! One a day!

Read Long