[GCFL-discuss] Prayer request

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 11:50:11 CST 2003

I'm going to turn the tide here and make a request for prayer.

My brother's ex-girlfriend is a Christian and recently tried suicide. She's 19, has no insurance, has some kind of sickness she needs treatment for, but is swamped in debt with the trips to the doctor already. Please place her and keep her in your prayers. Her name is Lyndsey.

I have a friend who's having a terrible bout with her family. She's my ex-g/f's best friend. She's terribly depressed, and I just found out my ex loves to control her. Please place her and keep her in your prayers. I don't want to see her fall apart. I'm trying to form a friendship with her away from the ex. Sadly it seems terribly ingraind in her head that somehow this friendship is linked through the controling ex... Pray, please pray for Amanda.

I thank you all in advance for your prayers for Amanda and Lyndsey.

God bless,
Lance
WA