Fwd: [GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 13:03:05 CST 2003

I guess your right, I don't hate anyone.  I am a very loving and caring
person.  I don't feel he is doing a good job, and I think the government as
a whole is one big conspiracy.  So yes, you are right I do not hate this
man as a person, nor do I have the right to judge how he does his job.
Because when it comes down to it, that is all that it is, a job.  Thanks
for shedding light on that!

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Fwd: [GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23
                                                                         2003
                    11/25/03 11:25 AM

God Bless you abundantly today and always!!!

"Rev Ev" -
----- Message from REVEVLDC at aol.com on Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:11:36 EST -----

      To: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net

 Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Topic for
          Nov. 23 2003

Yolanda,

"Hate" is a strong word.   I hope you don't really hate GWB.  You may not
like the way he got into the Whitehouse and perhaps his politics or
personal beliefs offend you...???  Whatever the case, there is enough
hatred, malice, strife, envy, jealousy and such in the world.   9/11
happened because of hate;  the KKK is founded on hatred;  the holocaust
happened because of hate.....need I go on?   He is the President for now
and we all have to live with it.  Election time will tell the real story of
how the majority of Americans feel about GWB.   I hope you did not really
mean you hate him or anyone.

God bless you abundantly today and always.