[GCFL-discuss] Cooking a turkey

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 14:02:20 CST 2003

Yolanda,

Unfortunately I don't speak a word of Spanish and would feel
uncomfortable offering services I could not honestly supply. Part of
what I do is to serve as an editor for client provided copy and I won't
simply accept what a translation program could give me so I can know
what is being said. Perhaps in time I'll either hire or partner with
someone who speaks Spanish. Not so much for the increase in market share
but to provide them with greater opportunities. I guess this is one time
when so many people learning web design isn't such a bad thing.

Jeanne Marie Hardin
HardinComp
http://HardinComp.port5.com/

"For someone to believe in you goes a long way.
To believe in someone else goes even further."
-Nick Fatato
 Pastor, Boston Worship Center  http://www.bostonworshipcenter.org