[GCFL-discuss] Cooking a turkey

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 14:11:59 CST 2003

I am available for all Spanish Services!

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                      gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                      Sent by:                                            To:       Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                      gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.c        cc:       "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List"
                      om at gcfl.net                                          <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                          Subject:  RE: [GCFL-discuss] Cooking a turkey

                      11/25/03 02:02 PM

Yolanda,

Unfortunately I don't speak a word of Spanish and would feel
uncomfortable offering services I could not honestly supply. Part of
what I do is to serve as an editor for client provided copy and I won't
simply accept what a translation program could give me so I can know
what is being said. Perhaps in time I'll either hire or partner with
someone who speaks Spanish. Not so much for the increase in market share
but to provide them with greater opportunities. I guess this is one time
when so many people learning web design isn't such a bad thing.

Jeanne Marie Hardin
HardinComp
http://HardinComp.port5.com/

"For someone to believe in you goes a long way.
To believe in someone else goes even further."
-Nick Fatato
 Pastor, Boston Worship Center  http://www.bostonworshipcenter.org