[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 14:40:52 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:25:53PM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

> I have a new topic!!!  How do you bake your turkey!  I am having a lot of
> people over on Thursday and I am mad at my mom so I can't call her and ask
> her the procedure.  (Maybe I should call her at 3 am on Thursday!) tee hee
> hee

If you think about it, you have a lot to be thankful for,
not the least of which should be your Mom...

- John

--
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but
it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!