[GCFL-discuss] Next Topic

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 26 21:30:32 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 08:39:01PM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> Considering how slow things are at the moment I have a feeling that this
> question will be answered after the fact but...
>
> So where are you spending Thanksgiving?  Your house? Family members?
> Friends?
>
> For me it is home this year, but normally we are at a friend's house.

I'll be going out of town to my parent's house (Arkansas =
6 hour drive).  As a result, I will not be able to approve
moderated messages as fast as normal.

Sorry if this causes any trouble.

Have a great holiday!

- John

--
Harris's Lament: All the good ones are taken.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!