[GCFL-discuss] Next Topic

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 26 22:53:12 CST 2003

Home for me this year. Having car trouble. Usually go to my parents. Jim:IN

--- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Considering how slow things are at the moment I have a feeling that this
question will be answered after the fact but...

So where are you spending Thanksgiving?  Your house? Family members?
Friends?

For me it is home this year, but normally we are at a friend's house.

Eagle