[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 08:05:59 CDT 2004

Jeff,

I haven't been apart of this group for too long. But I have been getting the email jokes for awhile.
Why?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
              Bonnie,
  How long have been with the discuss list?
 Jeff

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:18:28 -0700 (PDT) gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
The church joke.........who hasn't heard one?
I'm not a Catholic but we live in a world where you almost have to expect those type of comments. You can laugh about it if you want.  Just know that you will not repeat it yourself, if you are offended. So, therefore the joke stops at you. With a situation like this, that's about all you can do.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN , LOVE MUCH
GREETINGS FROM THE DESK OF BONNIE