[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 10:17:12 CDT 2004

You have to be careful.  I am leary of online shopping for this very reason.
You hear too much about scams all the time.  Just recently a young lady was
arrested because she ripped people for thousands of dollars with a bogus online
company selling misc. items.  (I forgot the details)  No merchandise - but
she got their $$$.  A man was selling cars online and ripping people for their
$$.  Got busted because one buyer got suspicious, didn't follow thru on the
deal and got the police involved.  Don't give credit/debit card info online or
over the phone.   Not safe or smart.

Hope you get your $$ or your merchandise soon.  (sorry this happened to you)
Call the Attorney Generals office or the BBB for help and/or information.

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"