[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 12:00:57 CDT 2004

The only problems is the order was placed two months ago. First order was supposed to ship Feb 24 and the other was supposed to ship yesterday. None of them have shipped (to my knowledge). Thankfully I've gotten ahold of the parent company that bought out the assests of Grassroots Music, Inc. and is finding out what's going on. Lord willing, going through the parent company it'll all be fixed within a few days. Prayers please.

God bless you,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
if it were me Lance,
I would inform the Credit Card people.....cancel the order if it hasn't gone through...try to find a number for the company and ask them where your stuff is...and u wish for your stuff or the money back.

Sam