[GCFL-discuss] TVGuardian

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 12:04:20 CDT 2004

         LIL  Red ( is it ok if I call you that?) Are you talking about a
guardian for the tv- vcr?  We have one that we bought at a bookstore....
It cost around 100 dollars. Is the one you are talking about free totally
or do have to pay shipping?
          Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? What state are you
from? How old are you? I am homeschooled as well. What grade are you in?
    Signing off
 Jeff
 PA
 9th grade

The TVGuardian is a filter for the TV.  If you go to
www.littleredhomeschool.com you will find out about the DVD rental program.
I do not want to answer your questions on the public email loop because I am
not a sales person.  (I do not want the people on this loop to think that I
am a SPAMer!)  ;)  My first email that I sent out was done so because I had
never heard of the gadget before, and I was very excited about it. (I got
the sense that there were some very strong Christians on the list who would
appreciate hearing about the device.

I am a homeschooling mom of 3 children from NH.

I have a 7th grader, and grade school kids.  Our site has a bio for everyone
here at our homeschool.
What state are you homeschooling in?
 Little Red Homeschool

www.littleredhomeschool.com