[GCFL-discuss] April 1st funny

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 14:48:19 CDT 2004

Rev,

Funny you should say that, given the fact I live in FLorida.
The weather....yes, always hot. But the humidity is what kills you.
the last couple of nights we experienced a cold front, which was a nice change. It got down to the 50's or so. The mosqitoes is what really kills you at night.
It hasn't rained in a couple of weeks, so the roads are very dusty and you have to wash your car at least once a week. Gas prices are about $1.70 around here.
Even though there has been no rain, the weather has been beautiful. Perfect day to go to the beach. But going to the beach isn't fun either. You will NEVER find a place to park unless you live in the area or know someone.
I've lived here all my life. i visited north carolina and loved it.
The air is much drier and not so heavy.
Down here, you HAVE to have a car or you ain't goin no where. We have buses, but you have to call them 60 hrs. in advance to let them know your being picked up. BLAH-----

Bonnie

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I vow to live in a place where it is warm all the time.  Born and raised in northern Ohio - here in Indiana for the last 26 yrs.  I'm tired of winter believe me.  75-80 in the day and 50-60 at night is ideal all year round for me.  (realistic?  probably not! :-)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net