[GCFL-discuss] December 26th

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 15:05:12 CDT 2004

:-) we met on that day....we were at our annual party.....at a friends house.....and i had gone solo since me and my ex broke up....every year at this party Victor (the present bf) would try to hit on me...we go to diff. churches and stuff so we don't see each other often....so there i was sitting minding my own business when he walks in....i was like...here's my chance!
Anyways we were getting food and i was walking passed when he elbowed me and then said sorry....so i replied...u should be...and walked away....The night progressed we talked...and he ended up carrying me home...we had a date the next day....and the day after that....and to this day!

Sam