[GCFL-discuss] April 1st funny

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 15:33:18 CDT 2004

No thats the other coast. The worst one was hurricane andrew down by Miami.
Sometimes we have like three straight days of rain due to tropical depressions. The rain is very weird, as you say, down here. You can beat it coming home sometimes. Because I live right on the water, we experience some showers. But not as much as we should. Sometimes it won't rain for awhile and then, bam! Rain, for a couple days straight. The ground doesn't have time to soak it in, so it floods alot. I worked in Insurance, and you have to pay an arm and a leg for coverage. Depending on what zone your in.

Bonnie

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Bonnie, I was in Flordia in August last year.  (Kissimee)  It was "smokin" hot.  Every day around 2 or 3, it rained.  We sat in the hotel room one day and watched the rains move across a field toward us.  (weird..)  It wasn't too bad in the evenings though.  Are you close to where the hurricanes hit?

God bless you abundantly today and always!

GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN , LOVE MUCH
GREETINGS FROM THE DESK OF BONNIE