[GCFL-discuss] April 1st funny

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 19:33:25 CDT 2004

Hi Quama, You say you are from Newfoundland? I spent fourteen months in St. Ann 42 years back. Got all snowed in and with 114 MPH winds. It was a good learning experience but hope i never have to go back to spend over two weeks there again. God Bless you and your family. Lou*************************