[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 16:52:15 CDT 2004

I have no problem with the Website. I've had no problems with them in the past. It just seems that during this huge take over things have gotten terribly messed up and I'm trying to work my way through the grunge and get the answers. The orders were made back in February, so they've had the money for two months. Would the Credit Card company allow complaints??

Lance

Please note: message attached
Hello, report the site to your internet provider.  Also check to the companies you want to deal with to see if they are legitimate.  There are many such sites and you will have no problems with them.  As to getting your music or money, did you pay by credit card? if you did file a protest with the credit card company, if you did not you are probably up the creek.
Nance